First The Horoscope and Palmistry apps like astroguru are used to provide astrological information to users also the app is designed for both personal use and business purposes.
It can be used by astrologers, palmists, psychics, tarot card readers, numerologists, therapists, life coaches, yoga instructors, healers, and many more professionals who are interested in astrology or palmistry.
Is astrology is true?
Astrology is based on the idea that there is a close connection between people’s lives and what happened in the sky on the same day.
It is an ancient study that was developed by the Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.
It was not completely understood by them either.
Astrology has slowly evolved over centuries and now we have many different types of astrologers with different opinions about how astrology works.
How astrology can help you?
While Astrology is an age-old practice that can help you understand your personality traits and also a study of the different stars and planets in the sky and their movements.
Consultations using astrology
Horoscope readings provide a better understanding of our personalities and what to expect from life.
We get to know about the planets’ alignment, their effects on human life, and how to deal with them.
In India, Astrology is a common practice in many households.
How ever people consult an astrologer for various reasons such as marriage, children, job placements, etc.
Although We meet a lot of people in our lives and hence it becomes difficult to know what makes them tick. This is where horoscopes come in handy!
Horoscope, Astrology & astroguru app
The word horoscope is derived from the Greek words hour and observer.
Historically, horoscopes were used as a way to predict future events and fortunes, as well as to answer questions about one’s life and personality.
Horoscopes first became popular in the 17th century with the first known publication of a daily horoscope appearing on March 20, 1687, in the London newspaper Morning Post.
Horoscopes are usually published by an astrologer or professional astrologist.
They take into account information such as date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and place where they live currently – all factors that will affect their zodiac sign and zodiac constellation.
Many different types of horoscopes can be given depending on who is reading them.
• Astroguru comprehensive daily horoscope that shows predictions for the entire week.
The app covers all zodiac signs(rashi): Aries (mesh), Taurus (vrishabha), Gemini (mithun), Cancer (kark), Leo (singh), Virgo (kanya), Libra (tula), Scorpio (vrishchika), Sagittarius (dhanu), Capricorn (makar), Aquarius (kumbh) & Pisces (meen)
Palm Reading in astroguru
The practice of reading palms is an ancient art that started in India, China, and Tibet.
Palmistry, which is the act of reading the lines on your palm to predict your future, dates back to before 500 BC in Ancient Egypt.
Over time, it has spread to many other cultures including North America and Europe.
Nowadays, people use their palms for all sorts of things like predicting someone’s personality or relationship compatibility.
Astroguru main features –
• Astroguru app also Unravel your fate by knowing the interpretation of the 3 major lines of heart, head & life in chiromancy using our renowned palmistry scan. The heart line explains love, friendship & marriage, & the headline focuses on career, success, wealth.
• Lifeline gives an understanding of health & energy. Just scan your palm and let the app read your lines to reveal your personality, fate & fortunes. AstroGuru is the best Palm Reader on Play Store.
Tarot Card Reading
Also Tarot card reading is an ancient form of fortune-telling that is used to predict the future.
A tarot card reader can be depicted as a spiritualist, someone who practices divination and tries to foresee events with the use of cards, oracle, or other supernatural agency.
The most famous tarot deck was designed in 1781 by Frenchman Antoine Court de Gebelin.
It has been claimed that it is based on a deck created by Italian painter Giacomo Casanova in 1750.
The Court de Geberlin deck consists of 78 cards with allegorical illustrations on them and, 22 additional suit cards that represent the four suits from a playing card deck.
• Get your tarot card reading about love, relationships, finances, health, etc. Simply choose your card and get tarot spreads for guidance. Read your Daily Tarot, Yes/No Tarot, Love Tarot, Health Tarot, Money Tarot, and One Card Reading. The Oracle of the Tarot speaks eloquently through our classic deck. Ask about tomorrow today!
Astrologers and astrology do not have a monopoly over someone’s personality. Many other factors come into play to determine how a person is going to behave.
These factors include their DNA, family background, upbringing, life events, and culture.
It is always better to learn more about a person before judging them based on their zodiac sign and horoscope.
By using astroguru we can understand their hidden qualities and thus know how we can handle them in different situations.
• Learn about your hidden qualities based on your astrological stars (nakshatra). Understand your zodiac’s strengths & weaknesses.
The horoscope and astrology are two complementary systems of divination. The horoscope is a set of beliefs that uses planetary and zodiacal positions to foretell the future and determine one’s destiny.
Astrology, on the other hand, is a system of divination based on the relative positions of heavenly bodies concerning Earth.
• Confused about whether you and your prospective partner will make a good marriage match? Want to see how compatible are you with your spouse? Do they react differently in certain situations? Find out traits of your partner’s zodiac & see how well your zodiac signs get along.
Some times just one sentence in enough to change your whole life.
• It also engage the mind and soul with classic quotes featuring authors from the ages, with wit, wisdom, & words that inspire.
• Kundli or Vedic Chart is generated according to the positions of the constellations based on the person’s birthday, time, and place.
• Fortune teller available local languages including Spanish, Portuguese, Hindi, Italian, Tamil, Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Kannada, German, Korean & French.
• Last but not least astroguru gazes into the stars and planetary maps in the night sky navigating through our innovative GPS-enabled Sky Maps.
There’s more 🙂 …
conclusion about astroguru
In this page we hope you got a good understanding about astrology, astoguru app and its amazing features,
if you interested about this and wanna fined about your life from astrologer eye, this is the best android application to start with.
why waiting? hit the download link and install the astroguru app, please don’t be hesitate to leave your valuable comment below. Thanks for reading.